WOOHOO! You found us. What’s the GI JOE motto? "Knowing is half the battle." Getting through this thing called life can be tough to navigate for you and/or your teenager-20 something. Having a coach by your side can help you conceptualize growth and change. Maybe you just need help to get over that next hump? Or maybe you need help defining yourself and figure who you are and who you want to be? Or it may be help in building and maintaining relationships. Check out what I offer and click on the link to book an appointment.
If you need to relay any sensitive or personal information to me, please do that via my email, which is encrypted and highly secure.
- Life Skills: Overcoming obstacles and barriers to accomplish goals - by understanding who you are in Christ - and navigating through objectives with this in mind.
- Transitional Living: 17-25 year olds are in a fascinating developmental season of differentiating and getting some real clues about who they are. Transitional Living is an approach where I help these folks move into young adulthood in very practical ways. Ex- driver’s license, High School Graduation, GED, College Applications, Undergrad, Resume, and Job Search. Other practical skills: independent living skills, laundry, bills, budgeting, choosing roommates etc… What would it be like to write an annual creed to live by?
- Relationship Building: Help mapping out current relationships, roles, who you are and what you practice vs. what you believe? Where does Jesus fit into all of that? Finding out how this works in romantic relationship, i.e. dating, pre-marriage, newlyweds, parents with children etc…
- Adventure Experiences: Doing something challenging and exciting. Learning failure and accomplishments and how the two relate. How does this mirror everyday life? How can you see your worth in Christ and figure out you are enough - just the way He made you? Learning about who you are in Christ through your own actions, fears and even insecurities and how that translates into needs and wants and relationships…
- Corporate Initiatives and Team Building: Take your company through some proven exercises maybe to meet your current evaluation and performance protocols. Or maybe you want to dig a little deeper and bring your team to a greater level of understanding? Or you want to take your team on an adventure, one that is filled with twists and turns or a true retreat of rest, relaxation and rejuvenation? Let me help you customize a unique experience with your organization.
- Intensive Services: In addition to taking on men and women both young and old who enjoy our services there is a special group of parents that are in the hurt locker and are looking for help for their child, teen, 20 something, even adult family member. I have spent most of my career working with what many people would describe as tough, vulnerable or fragile situations and are seeking a coach that is not afraid to dig in with you. Here are some examples of folks who could fall into this category. This is not an exhaustive list by any means. If this describes your child or family dynamic, reach out and set an appointment even with just you as a parent and I’ll see if I can help? EX-Kids from tough backgrounds, at risk-high risk youth, foster children, adopted children, biological children with adopted or foster siblings, children of step parents, or maybe your child has a mental health diagnosis and you want to add something to your weekly counseling, oppositionally defiant children, or children, youth and teens that have been thrown off track by Covid-19.
"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation."
- I have a variety of times available throughout the week for traditional sit down sessions (at the office or another location of our choosing) and virtual sessions. These appointments can be scheduled online.
- Adventure Experiences, Corporate Initiatives, Team Building and Intensive Services can all be scheduled by contacting me personally and we will tailor a schedule of events together.
- Traditional Sit Down or Virtual Session: $125 /50minutes.
- Phone Calls, Letters or other Administrative Services: $2.50/minute.
- Email Exchange: $62.50, which includes two rounds of your questions & my response.
- Adventure Experience - Rates vary based on activity, location, outfitting, etc. Please contact me for a consultation.
- Intensive Services: These services require more of a long term commitment and are customizable from the standpoint of your needs. Generally the standard coaching rate applies - but I am willing to go the extra mile to help, so please just ask.
- Corporate Initiatives/Team Building: Each event is completely customizable and depends on the size of your group, offerings, activities, meals, staff and length of time. There is generally a per person rate for activities or a group rate if needed for multiple groups. Please contact me for a consultation.
Take a look at these forms before the first session.
- Email #1 ahead of the first session if you'd like. Or - you can complete it when you come in.
- I'll have you electronically sign #2.
- Fill out #3 if you'd like to release me to speak to a third party about our work together.