This is so exciting! If you've landed here then that means the change you are hoping to make is already taking form. Research tells us that all of the little micro-steps you'll take to make your first appointment (and then show up) will account for over a third of the change! That's huge.
Read on and you'll find some of my coaching specialties, as well as some forms to get you started. Soon there will be a gallery at the very bottom with some pictures of exciting international work I've gotten to be involved with. Get in touch if I can answer any questions or help in any way!
- Pre-Marriage Coaching - helping dating couples save their marriage before it even starts.
- Marriage Coaching - helping couples set meaningful goals, address roadblocks and pursue lifelong love.
- Digital Parenting - helping families negotiate age appropriate healthy boundaries around technology.
- Ministry Coaching - helping ministry professionals develop meaningful strategies for sustainable ministry.
- Sabbatical Coaching - helping ministry and marketplace leaders conceptualize and execute a restorative professional sabbatical.
- Self Care Coaching - helping caregivers and culture shapers incorporate sustainable rhythms into their life of activism and art.
- I have a variety of times available throughout the week for traditional sit down sessions at the office or another location of our choosing (when available). These appointments can be scheduled online.
- Speaking events and on-site workshops can be scheduled by contacting me personally.
- Traditional Sit Down or Virtual Session: $135 /50minutes.
- Phone Calls, Letters or other Administrative Services: $2.70/minute.
- Email Exchange: $67.50, which includes two rounds of your questions & my response.
- Speaking Events and On-Site workshops: Pricing varies based on distance traveled, length of event, etc.