If you need to relay any sensitive or personal information to me, please do that via my email, which is encrypted and highly secure.
Opportunity has sent you our way! Outstanding! You’ve hit a speed bump and now you’re ready to improve! Maybe you just need help adjusting to a change in your professional life, or some guidance through challenging situations in your personal life! Or you might be right where you want to be, but something’s a little out of place…! We’re glad you found us and we’re honored for the opportunity to walk with you through any of these situations! We come upon times where some guidance and perspective from a personal coach might just be the little push we need to see the finish line! As a coach, I can help you improve beyond personal struggles and provide guidance to maximize your achievement of any goals over the coming weeks, months, and even years! Check out what I offer below and we’ll develop a coaching experience together that’s tailor-made for your unique situations! Let’s start this journey now so you can begin experiencing life with your goals in the rear-view mirror! God bless you, and we’re here to have your back as you take on this personal journey of improving your circumstances!
- Athletic Focus: Are you just starting out in the gym or have a loved-one involved in athletics in need of instruction and guidance? Or do you have a high-school athlete aspiring to compete collegiately? Maybe you just want to know what gets you from high-school to the collegiate level, and you need a mentor to help you stay focused and firing on all cylinders! Sometimes an accountability partner with some athletic knowledge and experience will help you stay consistent and disciplined in your training regimen! You want help from guys with experience in training at that level and we can help you design your own routine! As a 4-year football starter at UT-Chattanooga, you have a former college athlete with knowledge and experience at that level that can help you focus on your training regimen, keep accountable to your meal plan, provide additional support for training outside of organized practice, and identify when you’re ready to start hitting up those recruiters. Spend some time in the gym with me, we’ll get you on the right track!
- College Preparedness: Balancing the massive commitment of pursuing your degree is a challenge for all students! Many choices are presented to you for which direction you can take your personal and professional life. I can help you prepare for the uncertainty and discomfort that’s normal in your first years of campus life and help you focus on what’s most important, success!
- Major Life Events and Mentorship: Young people (Ages 17-25) face more and more challenges transitioning from youth to adulthood. With so many influences bombarding our younger loved-ones now, it can be difficult for some to have confidence in who they are and determine what’s really important. We can work with you or a loved one with focusing-on and identifying what matters to them, what success looks like for them, and how we can help guide them through any of their personal challenges.
- Relationship-building: So many of our young people’s lives play out exclusively online and they’re lacking the necessary inter-personal connections that foster fruitful and fulfilling relational experiences both professionally and personally. Many of us continue struggling with this well into adulthood! Let’s get you out of the house, off your phone, away from work, and let your true persona flourish in the public space. Trust me, this will be fun! You’re bound to meet some interesting people out here in the public sphere!
- Job-Prep: Stepping into the professional world for the first time is a challenge for many young people…let’s spend some together in the front-end prepping you for interviews, building your resume, and pin-pointing which careers fit you best and which look most attractive to you and I guarantee you’ll look more attractive to recruiters.
"At least once in your life you must give yourself the freedom to experience the inevitability of failure - in the face of giving everything you have - your true best effort. How you respond in that moment will reveal who you really are!"
- I have a variety of times available throughout the week for traditional sit down sessions at the office or another location of our choosing (when available). These appointments can be scheduled online.
- Speaking events and on-site workshops can be scheduled by contacting me personally.
- Traditional Sit Down or Virtual Session: $125 /50minutes.
- Phone Calls, Letters or other Administrative Services: $2.50/minute.
- Email Exchange: $62.50, which includes two rounds of your questions & my response.
- Speaking Events and On-Site workshops: Pricing varies based on distance traveled, length of event, etc.
Take a look at these forms before the first session.
- Email #1 ahead of the first session if you'd like. Or - you can complete it when you come in.
- I'll have you electronically sign #2.
- Fill out #3 if you'd like to release me to speak to a third party about our work together.